Yamaha 200hp Four Stroke – Only 31 Hours!
Factory Options Are:
- Yamaha 200hp Four Stroke
- Deluxe II Helm Chair
- Sleeper Seat to Port
- Engine Flush above deck
- Ski Pylon
- Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Battery Switch for Dual Batteries
- Factory Stainless Bimini “Vista” Top w/ Stainless Supports
- Sea Port Blue Hull Color
- Insulated Cooler / Live-well
- Roadking Trailer RKAV17-19B
- Garmin 7608 xsv 7″ Touch Display GPS/Depth Finder
- Garmin GT23-TM Transducer
- Fusion Apollo stereo w/ 4 speakers
Grady White has reintroduced the Freedom 192, a versatile, coastal dual console aimed to provide an unprecedented value in this cost-conscious economy. Updated four stroke power provides top speeds in excess of 45 MPH while maintaining some impressive mileage numbers at the best of 4.6 mpg at 27 MPH. Fuel supply on board is 60 gallons.
The 192 is more “family fun” than its predecessor with an abundance of easy to access storage for all of the family’s water toys. The variable dead-rise hull carries an 8 foot beam and a cockpit depth of 25 inches.
There is plenty of seating for the whole gang with seating in the bow over the insulated storage boxes, a back-to-back settee to port, high end pedestal seat at the helm and two jump seats aft. This one is sure to please and has proven to provide something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Whether trading up or down this one will do it all.